Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bad Evan, How Could Yooooouuuuu?

That is what most of the tweets regarding the Evan Bourne suspension have been like.  Another good portion of them are he's stupid he won't last the remainder of this year.  Blah, okay.  Now we have judgment with a side of speculation.  Last but not least: I lost all respect for Evan because he got suspended again in less than 2 months, he's stupid, just completely and total judgment. 


Alright... Enough we get it, the guy fucked up yet again... whoop-dee-freaking-doo! What do you want a medal for just being a very very perfect citizen.  Someone who's never gone out and done the same bad thing once, twice, three times or more?  I mean if you have found a way not to make the same stupid choice a couple times: Please tell me how you did it, I beg you tell me!  I've done it, I've gone and played with the same fire that has burned me a few times, I think that is what people call being human.  I don't know where people got the idea that  Evan was a perfect little angelic cyborg like that one girl robot from that 80s series, but I know he isn't perfect. 

Whatever Evan is going through that is up to Evan to figure out how to get over.  I wish him the best of luck in doing so, and once again if you are offended by what I have to say.  I'm not sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment