Monday, December 12, 2011

If you got nothing nice to say..

Don't say it all... right?  That is a very valuable lesson that a lot of wrestling fans need to learn when they watch a promotion.  You see last night I was watching TNA's PPV Final Resolution and looked at Twitter at the same time.  I had to keep myself from unfollowing my entire list of followers. I mean most of the comments I saw about the PPV were all negative. I get not liking some of the things that the company does but when you watch something to trash on the entire promotion is just silly.  I've always been taught that if you don't like something you don't need to have it.  What are you trying to prove by watching something that you don't like?  That you are a good wrestling fan?  Because I got a secret to let you in on, it doesn't make you a good wrestling fan.  It makes you just as bad as the dirt sheets that say Nick Jackson and Jay Lethal took shots at that company. 


Admittedly this has been a short little blog about the PPV last night... mostly because, while it was a good show the discouraging comments from the would be fans are all that are on my mind right now.  Maybe if I rewatch it I will be able to give you some highlights..

No comments:

Post a Comment